Guest schedule page: Lead Generation Strategies Podcast
Podcast Booking Status: OPEN!
Lead Generation SEO Services Founder and Lead Generation Strategies podcast host Joey Myers has been in the podcasting space for 2+ years. He's spoken to high level coaches in the baseball coaching and marketing/business worlds. He's been on almost 100 podcasts as a host and guest.
Our 20 to 30-min podcast shares amazing founder stories who reveal the smartest strategies for scaling lead generation TODAY.
Our audiences are not newbies. They're ready for their next phase of massive growth!
Yes. We are looking for podcast guests, and we want to share your story!
Let's do a great show together - and we can promote you to our growing audience on all our social media channels, youtube, website, and email list.
Please watch this quick 5-min video first:
- As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum AND be grossing 6-figures or more annually. We'll be talking about how you scaled your business via lead generation strategies.
- Consider your company as having ‘purpose;' and mindful in your mission.
- High-authority expert consultants or B2B businesses only, please. No consumer product companies.
- You offer higher-value services to business leaders/owners.
- No insurance / wealth managers / financial planners unless you sell services (such as coaching) beyond your products.
- We have a VERY high-quality audience. We'll be interviewing 6-8-figure business owners, alone.
- This is optional, but perhaps you'd be open to sharing a commission if we connected some qualified, key decision-makers to your high-value offer?
- Schedule the podcast interview (on this page below).
- Joey will share some vital tips (via video) to help you connect with our audience, gain some great exposure, and hopefully encourage some great connections and customers from our audience.
- Enjoy the interview with Joey via Zoom video.
- We'll produce all the assets, social media posts, and even video clips to promote our appearance. We hope that your appearance leads to great customer and partner opportunities.
Some final tech tips...
We'll be recording on Zoom VIDEO. We will likely grab a couple 30-60 second video snippets of our chat to promote you to our growing network of business owners. Try to be well-lit so we can see your smiling face!
Download Zoom (free) here:
Please have a quality microphone ready to go prior to our interview. Gaming headsets and internal laptop microphones are usually very poor quality and will require rescheduling our interview.
3 good options:
- ATR-2005 $79 https://amzn.to/3xZOhqP
- Blue Yeti $100 https://amzn.to/3EnBW1T
- Blue Snowball $50 https://amzn.to/32SK5xz
Order this on Amazon and you can have it in 2 days. If you would like to do more podcast interviews, this is something you'll want to have.
As a last resort, Apple Airpods and Airpod Pros are typically okay quality.